MARCH 9 – 2021 Colorado Rockies tickets will go on sale later this week. Authorities have approved the Colorado Rockies to sell tickets for up to 42.6% capacity at Coors Field. The beginning capacity of 21,363 tickets gives the Rockies one of the largest capacities to begin the season.
Season ticket holders will get first crack at buying tickets for April home games. As inventory allows, the Rockies will put other tickets on sale through their box office. However, you can expect to still find season ticket holders re-selling their inventory online.
Best Places to Buy 2021 Rockies Tickets
With ticket demand expected to exceed supply, early 2021 Colorado Rockies ticket prices will be higher than normal. As always, we recommend that you comparison shop a few reputable brokers. StubHub will have the largest supply, but likely also the highest prices. Vivid Seats usually has a decent supply of tickets, often at slightly lower prices. And TicketNetwork has a good balance of supply and prices, often with discounts available. For more information on these and other reputable brokers, read our Ticket Buying Guide.
Where to Sit at Coors Field
There aren’t very many truly bad seats at Coors Field. However, be sure to read our seating guide for Coors Field to determine the best seats for you. With social distancing measures in effect, seating options may be limited for the early season.
2021 Rockies COVID Protocols
As the COVID situation continues to evolve, please check out the Rockies website for the latest seating protocols. It’s important to remember:
- Single pocket, medical, and diaper bags are the only ones allowed in (not exceeding 16″x16″x8″).
- ALL TICKETS will be E TICKETS
- Gates open 1.5 hours before game time
- Seating will be in PODS of 2, 3, or 4, with spaces between to allow for social distancing
- Fans and employees must wear face masks at ALL TIMES. Coors Field does not consider neck gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves sufficient. The Rockies will provide a disposable mask if necessary.